In compliance with the provisions laid out in the European Privacy Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), we hereby wish to inform you that “Asian Logistics Agencies S.r.l.”, with their registered address in Via dell’Idrogeno, 18 30175 Marghera (VENICE), Italy and with VAT number and Tax Identification Code 03778640270, in their capacity as Data Controller shall process the personal data concerning you that may be collected by us or provided by you and/ or by other subjects while browsing and using this Website that may be accessed at “www.asianlogistics.net” (hereinafter referred to as the Website), and that may subsequently be collected and processed for all the operations necessary to manage and administer the Website, to request information, and to promote, sell and provide the services offered.
The processing of data, as freely provided by you or otherwise collected, shall be carried out in compliance with the privacy regulations in force, on the basis of the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and conducted in observance of the principles of relevance, completeness and reasonableness.
The data shall be collected and recorded solely for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 1), 2) and 3) below and shall be stored for the period that is strictly necessary for the purposes mentioned above, and in any case for not more than ten years from their collection.
Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of article 13) of the European Privacy Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) we hereby inform you that:
1) The following data may be collected and processed while you browse or use the Website for the exclusive purpose of security and in order to improve the services offered:
2) Should you require assistance or information regarding our services or the use of the Website, you will be asked to fill out a special “online form” and provide the following personal data:
The data shall only be used to provide the requested technical assistance and support services or to respond to your requests for information regarding the services offered.
In this case it is also reiterated that the processing of data, as freely provided by you or otherwise collected, shall be carried out in compliance with the privacy regulations in force, on the basis of the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and conducted in observance of the principles of relevance, completeness and reasonableness.
The data collected and recorded shall be stored solely for the period that is strictly necessary for the purpose connected to the marketing activities sought, and in any case for not more than two years from their collection.”
4) The processing shall be carried out in a non-automated, partially automated, and in some cases fully automated manner.
The processing may consist of the following operations: collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, use, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, transmission, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction, blocking, and limitation.
The processing shall be carried out both with the use of printed media and with the support of electronic, IT and telematic tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, pursuant to the provisions of article 32) of the European Privacy Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Nevertheless, all technical, IT, organisational, logistical, and procedural security measures shall be employed in carrying out the processing operations, in such a manner as to guarantee the minimum level of protection of the data as stipulated by the law.
5) The provision of data referred to in points 1) and 2) is:
It should be noted that any refusal – albeit legitimate – to provide, in whole or in part, the personal data defined above as “Required” makes it impossible to use the services of the Website;
6) The provision of personal data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3) is optional and requires your explicit consent for all the personal data collected for purposes not directly and/ or indirectly related to obligations that are contractual or pre-contractual, that are imposed by the law, that safeguard vital interests, that support public missions, that exercise public powers or pursue legitimate interests.
7) The subjects or the categories of subjects that may gain knowledge of the data or to which the personal data collected can be communicated are as follows:
The personal data may furthermore be disseminated, but only in aggregate and in anonymised form, and only for statistical purposes.
8) Should the processing also include personal data included in the category of “Special Categories of Personal Data” (i.e. data that may reveal the racial and ethnic origin, religious and philosophical beliefs or otherwise, political opinions, the adhesion to parties, unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as any personal data that may reveal the health condition and details on sex life) or that is “judicial” (namely data that may reveal provisions in criminal records or mentions in the register of administrative sanctions, depending on the offence and the related pending charges or on the quality as defendant or suspect), the processing shall be carried out within the limits indicated by the Control Authority, in accordance with the procedures laid out in the European Privacy Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and for the purposes strictly necessary for the normal performance of the company’s activity, of the works connected to the provision of products/ services and to the observance of contractual obligations and/ or provisions stipulated by the law/ regulations.
In this case, the subjects or the categories of subjects that may gain knowledge of sensitive data or to which the personal data collected can be communicated are the ones mentioned in paragraph 7) above.
9) The personal data may also be disclosed to Public Authorities, Police Forces or other Public and Private Subjects, but exclusively for the purpose of observing legal requirements or European regulations or legislation.
The data that may reveal the health condition of the interested party shall not, in any case, be disseminated.
10) The data processed may also be processed and transferred, for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 1), 2) and 3) and in accordance with the procedures referred to in paragraph 4), also to subjects coming from member states of the European Union or from outside the European Union on the basis of an Adequacy Decision issued by the European Commission, of a Guarantee for Adequate Data Protection or of an Authorisation from the Data Protection Authority.
In any case you may always ask the Data Controller to give you a copy of your personal data and the location where your personal data is processed and an updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors and System Administrators authorised to process your data.
You may freely revoke the consent given at any time and without any charge and prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment carried out up to that point, and you may exercise the rights in your capacity as party subject to the processing of their personal data by the Data Controller as provided for by the European Privacy Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by writing to email@example.com.