Vinitaly China Chengdu exhibits Italian wine exports’ good report
About Vinitaly China Chengdu
While Chinese President Xi Jinping is preparing to visit Italy to talk about a “strategic partnership” in the context of the One Belt One Road Initiative (OBOR), Verona Fiere is promoting Vinitaly China Chengdu.
Vinitaly International returns to Chengdu for the fourth consecutive year on the occasion of the International Wine and Spirits Show, the off-site showcase of “China Food and Drinks Fair for Wine and Spirits” and one of the most important B2B events in the Chinese wine sector, now at its 98th edition.
200 Italian wineries and 60 exhibitors under Vinitaly brand are participating at the event.
Italian wine exports to China over the year 2018 have surged for a turnover totaling 142,3 million euros, according to the newly released report Vinitaly-Nomisma wine monitor. Italy is the fifth supplier country exporting wine to China with a growth of the average price of 3.1%. (Ansa.it)
What can we offer to you?
Our cooperation to handle your international transport and shipping wine to China. Our services:
- Sea freight shipments with FCL (full container) or LCL (less than container) solution, including pick up by truck
- Air freight shipments
- Rail transport from Italy to China
- Goods customs clearance
- The logistic support of our Chinese longtime freight forwarding partners
What are the necessary documents for shipping wine to China?
- Sales invoice of the exporting company
- If not present on the invoice, it is necessary to attach a packing-list indicating the number of packages, the gross and net weight
- Dual use declaration
DUAL USE DECLARATION
Are you shipping wine to China? Contact us to know our competitive offer and ask for a quotation!